If anyone wants a new album or new band reviewed please let me know and I will review it!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Indefinite hiatus for the NU-MB Blog

In case you haven't noticed but its been a few months since my last album review. In the last few months since my last posting I have lost interest in blogging album reviews. Sure I still love having people hear my opinions on the new albums that come out from the artists I love to listen to. But It takes time to listen to the music and then write my review. In short bursts I love updating my Facebook status or tweeting about the new music that I listen to. But in writing full album reviews, I lack the motivation and interest to continue writing them. For these reasons NU-MB Blog is going on an indefinite hiatus. I will still keep the blog up so you can all enjoy my past reviews but I will no longer be writing any album reviews. At least for awhile. Who knows, I may pick it back up in the future or someone else may take over my blog and start writing album reviews again.

If you were a fan of my album reviews, thank you for reading my reviews. I truly appreciate people reading my reviews and knowing that all the hard work and time that went to reviewing albums wasn't wasted. If you still want to keep up with me and the occasional status update or tweet about a new album I'm listening to, you can follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tyadams2006 or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/tyadams2006.

Thank you,
Tyler Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment