If anyone wants a new album or new band reviewed please let me know and I will review it!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Vanilla Ice - "WTF" Review


I posted the album review via my Facebook page on 10/16/2011 (additional comments in blue):
REALLY!?!?! Vanilla Ice has a new album?!?! Ok so it peeked my curiosity and I am all prepared for curiosity killing me just like it killed the cat lol. So I downloaded the album and he does a collab with I.C.P. Wierd song. Also collabs on 2 songs with Cowboy Troy. I have to say it is a very mature album but interesting. None of the Ice Ice baby stuff. More hardcore rap kinda like Eminem without the weird rapping. All I can say is you have to check it out for yourself to understand. That is if your curious.

My rating of the album is because maybe in underground hip hop/rap it may gain some mention and play but in mainstream music there will never be any mention of this other than to say it came out in 2011. Other than that I still feel that Vanilla Ice is a one hit has been wonder. Granted I do still like his "To The Extreme" album for nostalgic and memories purpose but I don't see him ever making a full comeback to stardom. Just as I don't ever see hip hop/rap returning to it's hey-day glory. People prefer good old Rock N' Roll to the crap that is rap/hip hop. My advice to you Mr. Rob Van Winkle is put down the mike, grab yourself a guitar or bass and kick the shit out of someone with a full blast of in your face American Rock N' Roll and heavy metal. Then maybe people will stop laughing at you and you won't be a one hit has been wonder. 

1 comment:

  1. Vanilla Ice is a great American rapper. He has a very humble and down to earth personality. His daughter dusti rain van winkle is also doing great as a social media celebrity. Thank for sharing this informative article with us for free.
    Keep it !

    ReplyDelete