If anyone wants a new album or new band reviewed please let me know and I will review it!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Evanescence - "Evanescence" review






"Evanescence" dives into what is some of Evanescence's best work and doesn't disappoint. I've heard some fans of Evanescence's first two albums say that the new album just doesn't really live up to those albums. But in my opinion, I would say your all wrong. And I will say this, just like I say this about a lot of bands who people start complaining that they don't sound like their first few albums, You have to give the album a chance and understand that bands grow up and mature, just like we as humans do. We go from being a baby to being a kid to being a teenager to being an adult. And along the way we grow up and mature. I think this album will stand the test of time and people will look back on it in 5, 10 years and longer and see that it really was some of Evanescence best work.

Favorite tracks: "What You Want", "My Heart Is Broken", & "Sick".

From my Facebook post 10/15/2011:
Wicked awesome song! New song "What You Want" By Evanescence off there new album "Evanescence". I love this album and feel like its some of there best work to date. They continue to evolve and do what they do best. I think this album stays right in line with what is Evanescence. They have not strayed from the path!



No comments:

Post a Comment