If anyone wants a new album or new band reviewed please let me know and I will review it!

Monday, October 17, 2011

No tatts for Mustain

Posting from my Facebook page:

Wow I learned something new today. Megadeth's frontman Dave Mustain has no tattoos because as he believes "I don't think you should put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes Benz". That's thinking highly of ones self and being very vain! Just in case you think I'm b.s.ing, check this out. In the video he explains it.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/EXCLUSIVE--The-History-Of-Vic-Rattlehead-23558.aspx?utm_source=Exact%2BTarget&utm_medium=EX%2B%28Vic%2BRattlehead%29&utm_campaign=EX%2B%28Vic%2BRattlehead%29

Goes to show that you can still be baddass without all the ink! 


Thanks to www.roadrunnerrecords.com for the awesome article on the history of Vic Rattlehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment